If you could afford it, would you spend too much money for the most expensive salon in the world? Or would you even dare to travel to another continent and pay £20,000 to get your hair done? Ridiculous. But yeah, some people will spend more than your annual salary just to experience the world’s most expensive salon. Right ladies and gentlemen, the price of the most expensive salon can be rightfully compared to an annual salary of a person who has a decent job.
Stuart Phillips is officially the World’s Most Expensive Hairdresser, even Guiness confirmed it. He is the man behind the most expensive salon.
The 3 main objectives of Stuart Phillips’ Salon:
- To create the most relaxing atmosphere possible
- To have highly experienced and talented stylists and colourists
- To provide the best possible service in London
For people who are wondering what kind of service the most expensive salon in the world offers and if these packages fit your needs, then maybe one of the three VIP packages is perfect for you. On the day of your appointment, you will be the ONLY client/customer of Stuart Phillips.
These are the three choices of what Stuart Phillips’ most expensive salon offer:
#1 The Gold Package – £8,000
If you’re on a budget, then The Gold Package is for you. The least expensive of the international services, it still comes packed with some great treats:
- limo ride from the airport to the salon
- champagne lunch upon arrival at the salon
- hair consultation
- head and scalp massage
- cut and blow dry from Stuart Phillips himself
- instruction to maintain your styling and suggestions for different ways to wear it
- a selection of L’Oreal products to take home
- limo ride back to the airport after your appointment
The Diamond Package – £20,000
This is a two day/night package and includes a personal driver, assistant, personal shopper (if you want).
- chauffeur driven limo from your home to the airport
- first class flight to the UK
- limo will pick you up at the airport and take you to one of Britain’s finest hotels
- champagne lunch
- Stuart Phillips will escort you to the salon
- extensive hair consultation
- head and scalp massage
- instructions to maintain style and suggestions for different ways of wearing it
- selection of L’Oreal products
- limo ride back to the hotel
- day two to spend as you wish
- limo ride back to the airport on the final day
- limo ride from airport to your home
- a portion of the proceeds go to 2 different charities
Second day is for blow-dry, translator, personal chef and personal security (optional)
The Platinum Package – £NoYouWon’t!
The service is anything you want. Just contact the Stuart Phillips’ most expensive salon to get a quote.
For people who have no time to go to different continent, don’t worry because Phillips himself will come to you. That is how the most expensive salon do their business.